If you are also one of those people who like to eat healthy food, but sometimes they eat oily food in the course of the taste. So, today we have brought for you only those air fryers which are under $100 through which you can make oil-free food in a very small amount of money.
See, nobody wants the many health problems that come with consuming so much oil in our fries. In fact, we all looking for ways to see if we can have fries but with little or no oil. This is what air fryers offer us – a chance to enjoy fries with 80% less oil than the traditional method of frying.
You see while the old way of frying works by submerging the whole food into oil and deep frying for an extended period of time, the air fryer simply circulates hot air around the food using a mechanism known as convection mechanism, thereby cooking it from the outside to the inside in a very short period of time, usually 20% less time than it would take for the traditional method of frying.
Isn’t that just great?
Plus, fries are not the only things you can cook with air fryers. Chicken, fish, pizza bites, Mozzarella Sticks, cheeseburgers, Cheese Curds, French fries, pastries, and steak are among the many things you can cook with air fryers.
You must be probably thinking of getting one for yourself and to make that very easy for you, I have taken the trouble of gathering the best ones in one place for you (you are welcome!).
Top 5 Best Air Fryers under $100
These top air fryers are essentially high-performance, compact convection ovens. A fan inside the air fryer circulates air around a hidden heated element that distributes concentrated heat around the non-stick basket containing your food.
Here are the 5 best air fryer models which come under $100. All these air fryers inexpensive and rated according to the consumer report.
This is a solidly built air fryer with a 3.7-quart capacity; one large enough to feed an entire small family. It allows for cooking temperatures ranging from 175°F – 400°F, which is hot enough to cook just about any finger food.
GoWISE air fryer was beautifully designed to be both affordable and very easy to use. With a touchscreen that allows you to manually program the cooking, this electric air fryer offers you things not many air fryers would offer you and at such a low price.
Additionally, it has a preset menu with Chips, Meat, Chicken, Steak, Shrimp, and Fish. You could choose any of the above, if that’s what you are about to fry, and let the fryer handle the rest or you could manually punch in the temperature and time you feel is appropriate for what you are about to fry. This air fryer also goes on automatic standby mode as soon as cooking is complete.
- Easy to clean parts
- Large capacity
- Solid built
- A wide range of cooking temperature
- Automatic standby mode
- Additional cost as parts like cooking basket need to be purchased
- Certain food, fish especially, may come out unevenly cooked
This digital air fryer is also built with a 3.7-quart capacity and has a touchscreen display to aid you in navigating and programming. You can use the touchscreen to the preset temperature and time preferences.
The cooking temperature on it can be adjusted to as high as 400°F, allowing you to cook a lot of food. Because of its high-temperature range, this air fryer can be used also as a grill, a roaster, and an oven.
- Large capacity
- Uses a 30-minute timer
- Safe to clean in the dishwasher
- A wide range of temperature
- The basket might be too small to hold a couple of fish fillets or chicken breasts at a time
This is the air fryer you want to go for if what you are looking for is an excellent cooking experience at a rather inexpensive rate.
Designed with a dual fan system, it gets the job done effectively and in record time. With its 2 Liters or 8 cups holding capacity, this air fryer will produce about 2 to 4 servings at a go.
The air fryer’s wide temperature range (adjustable from 175°F – 400°F) allows you to cook several types of food with it. It is also built with a couple of indicator lights, one to tell when it is powered on and another to shut off when the cooking temperature has been achieved.
- Cooks food faster and more effectively
- Contains a relatively large space for carrying food
- Wide temperature range
- Contains a 30-minute timer to automatically regulate cooking
- Makes using easier with indicator lights
- Easy to clean detachable parts
- Very sleek design with a User Manual
- Capacity may be too small for certain types of food
- Maybe unfit for use in countries with a voltage of 220V, 50H
This one comes with an extra-large capacity. The basket can hold an entire chicken. It can heat up in just 3 minutes and has a wide temperature range (180°F – 400°F). And because of this wide temperature range, the air fryer can be used for other purposes aside frying including grilling, baking, and roasting.
It is built with a 60-minute timer and contains two indicator lights including one to indicate when it is powered and one to shut off after the cooking temperature has been reached.
- Extra-large capacity
- Wide temperature range
- Easy-to-clean detachable parts
- Cool to touch even during use
- Comes with toaster rack, skewers, and recipes
- Can be quite noisy
- Comes with analog controls
This air fryer could pretty pass for the prettiest air fryer out there with its classic chic appearance. This piece of an appliance is built with a Turbo Cyclonic Air feature with which it circulates hot air all over the food allowing the food to cook faster and evenly.
It is quite spacious with its 3.4-quart capacity. The temperature can be adjusted to up to 400°F, a feature that allows it to be used for other purposes aside frying.
It can also be used to roast, steam, sauté, bake and grill. The air fryer also comes with a digital interface and built-in smart programs with 7 preset menus to help you operate it.
- Spacious cooking space
- An excellent cooking performance with the Turbo Cyclonic Air feature
- Detachable and easy-to-clean parts
- Dishwasher friendly
- Very beautiful design with a User Manual
- Control panel could become very hot during use
What to Pay Attention to When Choosing a Best Air Fryer Under $100?
Before purchasing a home appliance of this type, you should carefully examine all the design features you like, which will depend directly on its performance:-
- The capacity of oil and products. The professional units can have a capacity of up to 55 liters, for one home appliance it is enough 0.5-0.7 liters – such a volume is enough for a small family of two people. If the family is larger than the optimal cup volume will be about one and a half liters. Today there are two-cup models for the simultaneous preparation of several meals at once.
- The power of the heating element should be in the range of 800 to 2000 watts. The higher it is, the faster the oil will warm up to the optimum frying temperature;
- Type of control – electronic or mechanical. Today products with electronic regulation of all processes are becoming more and more popular in order to fully control the cooking process;
- Filters that prevent foreign smells and evaporation of boiling oils, as a result of which they all remain inside the device itself;
- The inner surface is usually made of stainless steel with a non-stick coating. It is well-cleaned, prevents the accumulation of fat, and prevents the appearance of an unpleasant odor in the food.
These are not all the air fryers that sell for less than $100, you can also pick Chefman Express Air Fryer which is known for the cheap air fryer but these are our best 5 air fryer models under $100 after a ton of research.
You have now known the beauty of these appliances called air fryers and you can ahead and make a purchase with full assurance that you will get delicious healthy treats from these seemingly cheap gadgets. But like everything in life; caution in using them is very important.