Air Fryers are the latest and healthiest way to fry your food. There are quite a few different types of air fryers available on the market. They come in all shapes and sizes and can have various features such as temperature controls.
If you are in the market for one of these appliances and want to make sure that you get the best possible one on the market, then this is a great guide to check out. In this review, we discuss the Nuwave Brio digital air fryer and we offer some great cooking tips on the best way to using this 6 quart fryer.
The Nuwave Brio 6 qt air fryer review will show you that this is a great air fryer and that you will not regret purchasing this new, healthier fryer.
Nuwave 6-Quart Air Fryer Overview
With the Nuwavebrio 6 qt Air Fryer, frying food will be much less unhealthy. Very little oil is needed to fry your chips, chicken, or any other food. This air fryer is known as one of the superior fryers on the market. It offers even cooking and accurate temperature control. It comes with a digital display and has a decent capacity to use for an average sized family.
There are some great features about this air fryer that other fryers don’t have. We are talking about better temperature circulation and easier cleaning. It comes with an adjustable heat setting ranging from 100F to 400F degrees, ensuring that you are able to cook anything from chicken to desserts.
- Easy to clean
- It switches off automatically when the basket is removed
- Has different temperature options
Everything you need will be included when you purchasing this air fryer. From the frying baskets to the basket divider, it even includes a manual with recipes. With the digital temperature display, you will be able to see exactly at what temperature the food is frying at.
Features of the Nuwave 6-Quart Air Fryer?
The one thing that is making the Nuwave 6-Quart Air Fryer stand out is its features. There are some great features that you will not find with many other air fryers on the market.
These are the features that you will enjoy when you purchase the Nuwave.
- The size of the Air fryer is 16.5 x 15.1 x 13.1 inches and weighs a total of 18 pounds. The fryer was first listed in 2017.
- Consistent cooking temperature. The temperature cycles 120 times per second. Making sure that the temperature is staying the same. Other fryers normally shut their power off about 20 times in an hour. Giving you not even heat.
- Digital temperature display that is making it easy to see what the temperature is. The temperature is going from 100°F and 400°F, and you can adjust the temperature with 5°F with the press of a button. Making sure that you have the perfect heat, all the time.
- 6 different menu preselection available. Making air frying easier with the preselection. Making sure that you have the best temperature at the right time for six different food options; fries, frozen fries, nuggets, steak, poultry, and fish.
- The Nuwave 10-qt. the digital air fryer also has a reheat and a preheat function for adding to your ease of cooking. Ensuring that you don’t overcook when just want to reheat your food.
- It comes with a frying basket divider. Great for when you want to fry two different foods at the same time. And, you can remove the divider if you want to fry one type of food, but want to fry a larger capacity. With holes in the side of the basket, it ensures hot air cooking from all sides.
- Safety feature that automatically shuts of when the basket is removed from the air fryer. Ensuring that accidents never happen.
- Easy to clean basket that is dishwasher safe.
Are you in a hurry then check here the latest price of Nuwave 6-Qt. Air Fryer
Pros and Cons that you need to Know About?
With the Nuwave brio reviews, we found that there are many pros and benefits about the Nuwave that every buyer should know about. Yes, there are a couple of cons as well, but the pros outweigh the cons.
Something that you need to remember is that there will always be people that complain about a product, no matter how great or bad the product might be.
These are the pros and cons that you should know about the Nuwave air fryer.
Pros and Benefits of the Nuwave Air Fryer
- Because of the different temperatures and the size of the air fryer, you can fry a variety of different foods in the fryer which offers value for your money.
- It is easy to clean the fryer so you will be using the air fryer a lot more because you don’t need to worry about having a hard time cleaning the fryer after using it.
- Making healthy food for your family: everyone can still enjoy their favorite chips, but now they will be a bit healthier with the use of this air fryer. You only need a small amount of oil.
- The safety features mean that you will never accidentally burn yourself when removing the frying basket while the air fryer is still on. It switches off automatically when the basket is removed.
- The frying basket comes with a removable divider to fry two different foods simultaneously. There’s no need to wait until one dish is done before you start the next dish.
- With the different temperature options, you can basically fry any type of food; even desserts that you want to fry or just want to reheat.
Cons and Problems Reported with the NuWave
- Other Nuwave brio 6 qt air fryer reviews state that the coating on the frying basket will begin chipping and coming off. This is a problem for many people. However, this isn’t a problem that is isolated to the NuWave air fryer. Most other air fryers have similar problems. This is due to the heat and dry air.
- Some customers also complain that it takes some time for the food to be cooked thoroughly. However, this may simply be due to inaccurate weight measurements on their part.
Interesting Facts about the Nuwave 6-qt. Digital Air Fryer?
Not only should you know the pros and cons about a product when you are reading reviews, but you should also make sure that you are getting some interesting information about the product. That is, information that will make it easier for you to decide if the Nuwave air fryer is the right one for you.
When you are purchasing the Nuwave air fryer with accessory kits, you are going to get more than just a normal air fryer, frying basket, divider, and manual. You will also get a reversible rack, baking pan, and cookbook, making the air fryer even more versatile. And the best part is that all this included stuff is dishwasher safe.
The preset functions are great for those that are in a hurry and not in the mood to set the controls manually. There are six different preset functions available. They are for poultry, fries, fish, steak, potatoes, and nuggets (6 popular food items that most people are frying all the time).
The preheat and reheat option is also great. The preheat setting is for making sure that the air fryer is heated and ready to be used before you put your food into the basket. The reheat is for reheating the food that you have made previously; this helps prevent burning.
Something that you might not know is that the Nuwave Brio 6-Quart Air Fryer is rated as one of the top air fryers on the market at the moment. And, that this is also one of the most recommended air fryers by customers.
How to Use this Air Fryer
When using the air fryer, there are a couple of things that you need to know.
First of all, the temperatures range from 100°F and 400°F and you can set the heat in increments of 5°F, starting from 100°F. This gives you perfect heat options for the food that you want to fry or want to reheat again.
When you open the basket, check on the progress of the food, or remove the food when it is done. The heat will shut off automatically once the lid is opened, which helps makes sure that you are kept safe from burning accidents.
When you use this fryer, you have the option to use the basket for one type of food or you can use the divider and cook two different types of food simultaneously. This makes preparing food so much easier and faster; especially if you have a smaller family.
What Foods Can You Cook with this Air Fryer?
Air fryers are ideal for cooking most foods you would normally deep fry in oil. Many feel that these fryers are even more flexible compared to traditional frying because you can use these appliances to cook an even greater variety of food types.
The NuWave Brio is especially handy and flexible since this air fryer comes with two different baskets and its digital functionality gives you so much control over your cooking process.
Here is a quick look at some of the main types of food you can prepare in this handy digital air fryer:
The potatoes you make in air fryers are nice and soft inside, crispy on the outside, and almost completely free from grease. You also get full control over just how crispy you prefer your potatoes to be.
Bacon or Pork Chops
You can also fry your bacon or pork chops in these fryers. Simply lay out your bacon or chops for frying and the machine will take care of all of the work for you. Meats prepared in these fryers are much healthier since the fryer also reduces some of the fat content in these foods.
Dough Foods (Pastries)
You can also prepare all sorts of dough foods such as calzones, donuts, pies, pumpkin fritters, and many others in your air fryer. These machines are much faster compared to deep frying and ensure that your foods don’t become soaked in grease.
Fries and Veggie fries
Air fryers are ideal for making the perfect French fries every single time. You can also use these fryers to produce healthier veggie fries by slicing vegetables such as pumpkin, sweet potato, or other types and adding them to your fryer.
You can even use an air fryer to make scrumptious cookies. The fryer is ideal for making small batches of any type of cookie you need, such as chocolate chip cookies.
Instead of munching on fatty potato chips, you can easily switch over to fruit chips. Simply grab a few fruits, slice them into thin slices and add these to your air fryer.
These appliances are ideal for a number of fruit chip types such as peach chips, apple chips, banana chips, and even pineapple chips.
Air fryers are perfect for making all sorts of roasted veggies without using much oil. You can make Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, onion slices, beets, broccoli, tomatoes, and many other veggies with great ease.
It is very easy to make meat in these fryers, especially if you love meats with a soft and juicy center and crispy crust. These appliances are perfect for making all sorts of meats including chicken, pork, fish, calamari, prawns, bacon, meatballs, and many other delicious meats.
What are the customers saying about the Nuwave Brio Air Fryer
With this Nuwave Brio 6-qt air fryer review, you know the features and the pros and cons of this appliance. However, what are customers that have purchased the air fryer before saying about it?
Most of the customers are recommending the Nuwave air fryer to their friends and family. For them, the accurate temperature and the frying basket divider is the one thing that is setting this fryer apart from the rest. That they like the fact that the parts of the air fryer are dishwasher safe, making cleaning up a breeze.
On the other hand, there are some customers that have a problem with the air fryer because of the coating that is chipping off. They reckon that quality air fryer should have a better-quality coating.
Conclusion & Final Verdict
One of the latest frying methods that you can use is air frying. The NuwaveBrio 6 qt air fryer is a great quality air fryer with some great features. This is what we have learned about the Nuwave air fryer.
The temperature range goes from 100°F and 400°F and keeps its temperature even during the whole cooking process. It doesn’t switch off and reheat when it loses power. The air fryer comes with everything you need to start cooking, even an app with some of the best recipes that you can use in your air fryer.
The frying pan is unique and has a divider that can split the basket in half, letting you prepare two different foods at the same time.
The air fryer is easy to use and easy to clean. It is designed to be dishwasher safe. With this safety feature, you will know for sure that if you forget to switch off the fryer before opening it, you will not burn yourself.
It automatically shuts off when the basket isn’t inserted completely or when it is removed before the fryer has been switched off. It also comes with a preheat and reheat function and has 6 preset settings for the most popular food types that people like to air fry.
If you are looking for a healthier way of frying food for your family, then the Nuwave air fryer is the thing to consider. You don’t need to use much oil and by mostly using hot air, you are going to get crispy chips, chicken, and so on. With some great features, this is a great fryer that is recommended by most customers and even by professionals that are testing this type of cookware.
This is one of the best air fryers on the market and you will not regret having one in your kitchen. With the Nuwave 6 qt air fryer you will be able to serve your family their favorite fried food without feeling nearly as guilty about the healthiness of the meal.
Your food will taste great and will be healthier than oil fried food. If there is one thing that you need to know about the Nuwave 6-Qt Air Fryer, it is that this is something that you will not regret purchasing for yourself or as a gift!