If you’re looking for a fast, delicious way to cook frozen turkey burgers, look no further than this air fryer recipe! In just 10 minutes, you’ll have juicy, flavor-packed burgers that the whole family will love.
Frozen Turkey Burger
- 4 turkey frozen patties
- Spray cooking oil
- Salt & pepper
- 4 Buns
- 1 small tomato sliced
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Spritz your air fryer basket with oil spray, then arrange your burgers in a single layer
- Air fry for 13 minutes at 385 degrees Fahrenheit
- Add cheese to your turkey burger patty in the air fryer basket after it is done cooking
- Close the basket for 1 more minute with the air fryer turned off
How to Cook Frozen Turkey Burgers in Air Fryer
We love having freezer meals on hand! They are so simple to make and always taste great. Recently, we decided to try cooking frozen turkey burgers in air fryer, and it turned out to be an easy dinner that we really enjoyed!
- Toppings- At our house, we love to dress up our turkey burgers with ketchup, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato slices, pickles, and onions. But what if I told you there were other toppings that would make this burger taste entirely different? Read on for some ideas!
- Cheese – You can’t go wrong with Cheddar cheese on your burgers for that classic taste, but don’t hesitate to mix it up and use your favorite cheese!
- Frozen Turkey Patties – Our Frozen Burgers are all ⅓ pound each, but if you want smaller burgers that cook faster, or larger burgers to feed a crowd, we’ve got you covered.
- Crispy Buns- For the tastiest burger experience, we recommend toasting your buns prior to serving. You can use any variety you like!
To air fry the burgers:
- Spritz your air fryer basket with oil spray, then arrange your burgers in a single layer.
- Air fry for 13 minutes at 385 degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure the internal turkey patties temp is 165 degrees Fahrenheit or higher by checking with a food thermometer; cook longer if necessary. No flipping is necessary, the burgers will cook evenly without being flipped.
- Add cheese to your turkey burger patty in the air fryer basket after it is done cooking, then close the basket for 1 more minute with the air fryer turned off. Perfectly melted cheese every time!
What To Serve With a Frozen Turkey Burger?
Fries, chips, coleslaw or a salad are all great side dishes that pair nicely with frozen turkey burgers. You can also consider adding other ingredients to your burgers such as pickles, onions, tomatoes, and sauces. Here is some National marks that you can serve as a theme for some party, or social gathering.
Greek style – Make sure to use Feta cheese, tzatziki sauce, and red peppers for the best Kali Oreksi (Bon appetite).
American style – If you want to place a US flag in a bun, combine bacon, ketchup, mayo, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato.
Italiano style – Enjoy a frozen turkey burger with pesto, mozzarella cheese, and artichoke hearts.
Mexican style – Top your frozen turkey burger with guacamole, salsa, and jalapenos for some added spice.
Around Globe Barbecue style- To make this burger extra delicious, add some barbecue sauce and onion rings to the top. This is especially tasty with cheddar cheese or American cheese.
You can cook your air fryer frozen turkey burger in any style, and it will taste great!
Frozen Turkey Burger Frying Tips
Before you “pull the trigger” on making burgers in an air fryer (pun intended), be sure to read this short section!
- You don’t need to defrost frozen turkey patties before cooking them.
- Make sure to oil your air fryer basket before adding frozen patties. This will help prevent sticking and make the burgers cook more evenly.
- The cooking time for your turkey burger will differ based on the brand and your air fryer. To make sure it is cooked all the way through, check that it meets these criteria.
- Toast your hamburger buns in the air fryer while the turkey patties are cooking – don’t turn it off just yet!
- Check the internal temperature of your burger patty with a digital thermometer. The recommended safe cooking temperature is 165°F.
If you have cooked patties that haven’t been eaten yet, store them in a sealed container in the fridge. They’ll stay good for up to 3 days if stored properly. However, we recommend eating leftovers sooner because it is meat. The best way to reheat the patties is by using an air fryer for a few minutes so that they heat evenly throughout. Additionally, the air fryer will get rid of any moisture that might have formed while they were stored in the fridge!
How To Use Air Fryer
Using an air fryer is a great way to make delicious, crispy meals without all the added fat and oil from deep frying. First, you’ll need to find a model that best suits your cooking needs – there are lots of different sizes and features available. After that, it’s time to get cooking! Start by adding your food to the air fryer’s basket, then set the temperature and timer according to the recipe. Once your food is done cooking, be sure to take it out of the fryer quickly so it doesn’t become overcooked. With a few simple steps, you can have delicious meals without all the fat and calories!