If you are up to date with modern trends and technologies, you’d have noticed the new wave. The Air fryer is the new wave of the moment and it has been gaining popularity since its launch. Its increasing popularity is evident in the number amazing number of reviews it is getting almost on a daily basis.
If you have been thinking about owning one of these air fryers and you are probably stuck in the thoughts of how good the Air fryer truly is, don’t worry, we have laid the benefits of the air fryer as bare as possible for easy understanding, highlighting some of the reasons why it is truly as good as its hype, maybe even more.
Benefits of Air Fryers
Part of the reason how good are air fryers and why air fryers are gaining massive popularity is because of its massive benefits. Yes! There are many benefits attached to the use of air fryers. Some of them include:
- Low Fat Meal: This is probably the highest draw of customers to the air fryer. Air fryers cook, fry, or grill food differently from deep fryers and other traditional methods of frying. While most other methods of frying will require a good dose of oil to get the food properly fried, leading to increased cholesterol, air fryers fry better with an insignificant fraction of the oil that would be used by traditional fryers. It can sometimes require as low as a few drops or a spoonful of oil to get your fries ready. At a time when dieticians are advocating for less fatty foods, this can come in handy to help them enjoy their fries while keeping fat level incredibly low.
- Easy Clean Up: For every modern gadget, users look at how easy it is to clean before making any financial engagements. We’ve long passed the time when people are willing to spend minutes or even hours trying to clean up kitchen gadgets. Air fryers are designed to inculcate the use of modern technology to self-clean, reducing stress for users and giving them enough time to face other things.
- Uses Hot Air Circulation: This is one of the biggest benefits of using an air fryer. While you will have to be available to turn and reset your fries when using traditional frying methods, air fryers inculcate technology that allows it to blow hot air evenly around the gadget. With this, you don’t need to turn your fries or reset. Your food will get fried evenly and at a lesser time. Whatever your favorite dish may be from chips to French fries or even tender chicken, you are sure that the air fryer will prepare it perfectly for you.
Furthermore, the air fryer comes with a recipe book that’s written to help you as you set on the path of preparing fast and healthy meals.
How Useful is the Air Fryer
If you read the benefits highlighted above properly, you’d have found out that the usefulness of an Air fryer cannot be overemphasized. With the invention of air fryers, you now have an appliance that specializes in preparing healthy meals that are as delicious as the ones made with traditional fryers at your fingertips.
An air fryer will come useful to you if you find yourself in any of the following situations:
- If you are too busy and always find yourself short on cooking time
- If you are finding it really difficult to get rid of fatty foods, but still willing to shed weight.
- If you want to get back everything you spent on your appliance in value.
Advantages of an Air Fryer
- Air fryers have been designed do almost everything including frying, baking, grilling, and roasting.
- It is also designed to aid you in cooking multiple dishes at once.
- With it, you will also be able to cut back on fatty oils
- You have an advantage of speed in meal preparation.
- The fryer also eats up very little space, making it the right fit for any kitchen size.
- Air fryers allow you to enjoy cooking and frying without greasing up or messing up your cooking space.
- Additionally, some Air fryers are built and equipped with food separators that allow you to load and cook different foods at the same time.
- Instant Heating: With the air fryer, you don’t have to wait for long for the fryer to heat up. Once you put the air fryer on, the fryer is mechanized to instantly supply heat to all parts of it, providing balanced heating to the food you are cooking.
Air Fryer Cleaning & Maintenance
Maintenance is pretty easy when it comes to the use of air fryers, considering that you can easily keep it clean and safe from destruction. First, the air fryer is made with parts that do not hold on to stains. Washing off oil and grease is easy and quick – a simple Prince will be enough to take off all possible stains. Other maintenance tips that you should know for proper usage include:
Read and understand the manual: This is certainly the first and most important tip in maintaining an air fryer or in fact any other gadget. In other to enjoy the complete benefits of the air fryer, it is important to read and properly understand the manual before going on to use it. Additionally, make sure that everyone that will use the air fryer read and understand the manual before they are allowed to make use of the gadget.
Keep away from moist and dust: For proper maintenance, it is important to be careful about the positioning of the air fryer. Avoid keeping it in an area that’s prone to moist and dust as these elements can cause a technical malfunction in the air fryer.
Visit a technician once in a while.
Having looked at the numerous benefits attached to the use of air fryers, we cannot overlook the fact that it is a very important gadget to be owned in any home. With all these, we’ve answered the question of how good are air fryers in today’s busy life.