This is one of the most solid and dependable air fryers available in the market. The Simple Taste air fryer is one that befits its name, simply because of its ease of use and the assurance of healthy, tasty cooking.
A practical and efficient tool to have at hand, it uses Rapid Air technology to ensure your food is cooked in a healthier way than traditional fryers. This results in helping you shed off about 70%-75% of the fat in your food.
To help you understand more about this fryer and its inner workings before you make a purchase, we have written this article.
Simple Taste 1400W Air Fryer Product Specifications
Here are the specifications for this product.
- The product dimensions are 12.6 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches and it weighs 11.3 lbs. The color is black, shipping weight comes at about 12.9lbs.
- It’s a mini air fryer with a capacity of 3.2Qt, so best for serving three persons at a time.
- Its temperature range is 170-4000F, and power usage is at 1400 Watts.
- You can preheat the appliance before use and it comes with safety shut-off.
- The cooking basket is nonstick, and its temperature controls can be adjusted as you want.
Main Features of the Simple Taste Air Fryer
The Simple Taste fryer is designed such that even a relative novice in the kitchen will be able to operate this appliance. This is due to the easy-to-understand interface and preset cooking modes.
Since you are going to buy it, we’d like to help you familiarize yourself with its main features.
3L capacity: The 3 liter capacity of this fryer affords the chance to make meals for about 2 to 4 people at once. The fryer has a basket that overlaps a cooking pan.
The timer of up to 30 minutes: Because of the Rapid Air technology, the fryer generally gets food done in 30 minutes or less, but it can always be easily reset if you need to. The same goes for the temperature.
Automatic switch-off: When the timer has run its course, the air fryer will shut off automatically, so as to avoid your food getting burnt. In the event that you have to stop the cooking program for a reason or another, maybe you need to add more seasoning or check on your food, then you can press the CANCEL button. It’s next to the START button and pressing it shuts the fryer off for 20-25 seconds.
Rapid air circulation: The fryer’s cooking chamber is heated with a stainless-steel element and hot air is precisely circulated at speed throughout the entire chamber. The hot air goes through this precise circulation pattern that cooks your food from all directions, ensuring that no part of it is left out.
8 Preset Cooking Programs: This is one of the most enjoyable parts of using this fryer; after loading the cooking basket with your food, just select the corresponding program and the temperature and cooking time will be automatically set for you, no hassles. If you want, you can also manually adjust them. It’s all up to you.
Temperature control: The fryer has a temperature range of anything between 170 °F – 400 °F. The preset programs come with their own temperature values. There are also manual adjustment options, should you want to use them.
We advise though, that when you want to use the unit, start with the Warm-Up mode to preheat the unit.
Always-On LED Screen: The Always-On LED Screen is another intriguing feature of this fryer. It basically means that as long as the air fryer is turned on, the display light will also be on. So, you can always see the cooking time and the cooking temperature as the fryer works, whether it be preset or your own settings.
Easy operation and cleaning: To use this fryer, you’ll either use the preset programs or utilize manual settings. Either way, once you’re done, the basket and the cooking shelf are easily cleaned, so you do not have to worry about spending a lot of time cleaning up.
Pros of this air fryer
- The fryer is very versatile and can prepare a lot of food at once.
- There were commendations from customers as regards the ease of cleaning the air fryer.
- A lot of customers attested to the fact that the fryer is very easy to use
- The elegant design was a source of attraction for many customers
Cons of the air fryer
- Some customers complained that the fryer was too big
How to Use the Simple Taste Air Fryer
Using this fryer is quite easy, as you no doubt have surmised. Just keep the fryer on a flat surface, ideally on your countertop. Ensure that the air inlet and air outlets are completely free.
Before you use, preheat the unit, using the Warm-Up preset program. While the fryer is preheating, load the frying pan, but do not overload it. Ensure there is enough space for the convection air to move between the food, so as to increase the chances of the food is properly cooked.
Once preheating is done, insert the pan and the basket and close the fryer. Hit the button for the preset you want or set the time and temperature manually to allow the fryer to begin cooking.
When the fryer is done with cooking, take out the frying pan and basket and wash, making sure that no oil enters the fryer.
Safety Precautions when using the Simple Taste Fryer
- The rule of thumb for this appliance is that water doesn’t get near it, at all. If it does, it might short-circuit the appliance and cause severe electric shock. You do not want to be a victim of that, we assure you.
- Don’t cover the air inlet and outlet when the fryer is working. It might lead to fire accidents.
- Don’t touch the interior parts of the appliance when it’s working. You’ll get burnt, severely so.
- Ensure that all cooking ingredients are inside the basket so as to avoid any contact with the heating elements.
Overall, the Simple Taste 1400W Multi-Function Electric Air Fryer is a very helpful tool for beginners, as the digital presets are very easy to understand. It is also very useful for beginners who want hassle-free cooking, and a dependable appliance to do that for them.
It’s a fryer that offers you the chance to step into the world of simple, effective, and intuitive cooking.
Why? Because it’s as easy as pushing a couple of buttons and a while later, your food is served.